Allow us to help create your dream wedding day
Bespoke Scottish Weddings
Our stunning country house hotel, located in Strathaven is the perfect Scottish wedding venue for your dream day. Whether you have a clear vision for your wedding or you need a little help in deciding what to do, our team are happy to assist in any way they can.
Our stylish Strathaven Suite, which has recently been renovated to include a separate reception area and bar, offers complete privacy for you and your guests. We can accommodate up to 160 guests for a seated wedding breakfast and 200 guests for an evening reception.
Our wedding packages are £65 per person and include:
- Arrival drinks and fizz for the toast
- 3-course wedding breakfast with tea and coffee
White table linen and grey chair covers
- Silver cake stand and knife
- PA microphones for speeches
- Dedicated Wedding Co-ordinator
- Wedding post box
- Room hire for the Strathaven Suite
- Complimentary bedroom for the wedding couple
- Reduced accommodation rates on request
- Access to our preferred supplier list
- Why not tailor your wedding with the following options:
- Ceremony hire of the Overton Suite
- Wine packages and Champagne upgrades
- Beer packages
- Bottle serves
- Evening buffet
- Cheeseboard for table
We can provide a list of recommended suppliers to help you choose your wedding attire, cars, bands, DJ’s and everything else you need to create your perfect day.
Terms and Conditions
All prices are subject to change.
“We just celebrated our wedding at Strathaven Hotel. As soon as we stepped inside we knew we had to get married here. All the team are friendly, welcoming and highly professional. We felt like it was our friends organising our dream wedding…”
“We cannot praise the hotel and staff highly enough. We had a magical day for our wedding and it was down to the team. The setting was stunning, the service was perfect, the food was wonderful and the atmosphere was so calm and welcoming. If you want to be able to relax and enjoy your day in beautiful surroundings, then make it at the Strathaven Hotel. We plan to return as often as we can…”